Kombucha Brewing 101 with All About The 'Booch! Craft Nights by The Hippie Hobby is partnering with All About The "Booch -- Maricopa County's first kombucha microbrewery -- for Kombucha Brewing 101! Kombucha is an effervescent fermented
Kombucha Brewing 101 with All About The ‘Booch!
Craft Nights by The Hippie Hobby is partnering with All About The “Booch — Maricopa County’s first kombucha microbrewery — for Kombucha Brewing 101!
Kombucha is an effervescent fermented tea that is not only a tasty alternative to soda but it also contains healthy acids from the fermentation process.
Class fees include:
- An introduction to kombucha
- A walkthrough of the brewing process, including the do’s and don’ts for new brewers
- A sampling of various flavor combinations
- A private Facebook group to share brewing experiences with fellow beginners and to receive support when questions arise
- A kombucha starter kit (SCOBY, starter tea, 1-gallon glass jar, cloth cover, adhesive temperature strip, and a recipe) to take home and start your very own homebrew
Please visit our FAQby clicking HERE section for our most frequently asked questions. For questions specific to this class, please contact All About The ‘Booch at [email protected] For general questions regarding the studio, please email [email protected]
*This class is brought to you by All About The ‘Booch and is not eligible for Groupon and/or Craft Nights promotional offers. Additional information and terms are detailed in the Eventbrite listing linked above.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am
10832 N 32nd Street