Another great Craft Night by The Hippie Hobby - Sexy Sunset - Paint Night Sexy Sunset - Paint Night Come learn how to do this awesome Sexy Sunset -
Another great Craft Night by The Hippie Hobby – Sexy Sunset – Paint Night
Sexy Sunset – Paint Night
- Come learn how to do this awesome Sexy Sunset – paint night – painting at our new Pinterest inspired art and craft studio. You can also choose your own color scheme or follow the one above!
- Come to have a fun and entertaining Paint Night with us ! BYOB, feel free to bring your own snacks or food – and craft the night away!
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early uncork and grab your seat! If you desire more time to unwind, visit with friends and breathe before we get crafty, feel free to arrive up to 30 minutes prior to start time; get your Happy Half Hour on!
- PAYMENT POLICY: Payment is due at the time of the reservation to guarantee your seat.
- REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: A store credit will be given for individuals with at least a 24 hours notice. “No shows” will not be issued store credit or refunds. Groups of 5 or more must cancel 2 days before the date of the class. (Please leave a voice message if calling after hours, (602)341-3570. If you are late to the class you may not be allowed to craft or paint and your payment will be forfeited.
- Craft Nights by The Hippie Hobby reserves the right to cancel classes for unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified at least 24 hours prior to class.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 21 to attend our event at this location.
Can I bring my own wine or alcohol?
Yes, we are a BYOB studio (beer and wine only). Cups and wine openers are provided
Will you have food there?
No, but you are welcome to bring in your own snacks or food!
What can I bring into the event?
You can bring your cute self! Make sure to bring a camera or phone to take pictures along the way
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
We’d love to answer any questions, please email us at [email protected]
What’s the refund policy?
We do not offer refunds. We buy supplies in advance and hours of commitment on our end go into making this a fun and awesome night! If for some reason you are not able to make it we are happy to make arrangments for you to pick up the materials and instruction to complete your craft. No exceptions.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We have plenty of parking. We are located in the Bosa Donuts and Federico’s Plaza, near Dearing Acting Studo! Look for the lights on inside with cute lights strung throughout
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you can bring an electronic version.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Please email us if you need to transfer your ticket at [email protected]
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
We’d need to know ahead of time – just email us [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help you!
(Friday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
10832 N 32nd Street
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!